The Board of Believers in Female Leadership Network is a community of industry leaders with the mission of accelerating change and innovation in the business world by promoting female leadership to future-proof companies.
In 2021 in The Netherlands there were more CEO’s named Peter CEO’s that were women CEO’s. This community exists to change that.
In 2023 the Board of Believers in Female Leadership is becoming stronger with the following benefits:
- Original reports, insights, presentations, white papers and audiovisual content from BrandedU events to use in your boardroom.
- A database of corporate leaders who, just like you, are determined to be change makers for gender equity.
- 3 breakfasts per year, to network with fellow advocates of gender equity and learn what’s new with the topic and get inspired.
- Several spontaneous gatherings, because you know we like to connect and keep things Rock ‘n Roll!
Here are the dates for our breakfast gatherings in 2023:
- 17th January at ABN AMRO, Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, 1082 PP Amsterdam
- 25th April at Great Place to Work (location tba)
- 12th September (partner & location tba)
Now is the time to join the Board of Believers in Female Leadership Network as a founding member for only € 275!