JOIN AS A MENTOR. Pay it forward to the next generation.
- Are you in a leadership role?
- Do you want to make an impact towards a more equal business world?
- Are you ready to pay it forward to other women and help them accelerate their career?
Your role as a mentor will be to invest 4 hours of your time to share your knowledge and experienc. This is how you become an inspiring role model for another woman who’s ready to take the next step in her leadership path.
Now you can make a tangible impact on the career of another woman and strengthen your own leadership skills. And guess what, you’ll also meet your peers!
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Join at least one of the breakfast events during Women’s Visibility Week, where you’ll be connected with a mentee.
- Commit to meeting your mentee on 2 more separate occasions for 1 hour over the next six months.
- Share your knowledge and experience in your field.
WHAT YOU GET
- You’ll learn just as much as your mentee and improve your leadership skills, setting yourself as a role model in your field.
- It’s great for your network! We are gathering more than 100 mentors and mentees from different industries. You’ll connect with the most influential business women in the Netherlands.You’ll boost your career: As mentors themselves are 6 times more likely to be promoted and mentees are promoted 5 times more often than those without mentors. (Source)
MONDAY, MARCH 20TH | WOMEN IN MARKETING
08.30 – 11.00 Rabobank – in Utrecht supported by Rabobank
TUESDAY, MARCH 21ST | ONLINE EVENT MENTORING MATTERS
13.00.- 14.00 ONLINE Supported by Great Place to Work
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22ND | WOMEN IN BUSINESS
08.30 – 11.00 Arena Amsterdam supported by de Nederlandse Loterij
THURSDAY, MARCH 23TH | ONLINE EVENT MENTORING MATTERS
13.00 – 14.00 ONLINE Supported by Great Place to Work
FRIDAY, MARCH 24TH | WOMEN IN TECH
08.00 – 11.00 TBA – Amsterdam supported by Accenture
Women Visibility Week 2023 - Mentoren
"*" indicates required fields