Are you ready to learn from top women from The Netherlands and abroad who make a difference in their field? About topics such as personal branding, female leadership, core qualities, fearless ambition and making yourself visible?
Join us at the International Women’s Day Summit in Amsterdam on Wednesday the 6th of March. An exciting, inspiring day full of interviews, talks, panel discussions and meetings, organized by Harper’s Bazaar Network Academy in collaboration with BrandedU.
Host: Nancy Poleon, founder BrandedU and Miluska van ‘t Lam, chief editor Harper’s Bazaar
With presentations and talks of, among others:
- Anika de Groot – Director Fundraising & Communications Dance4Life
- Annelies Valk – Senior Global Brand Strategy Manager Vodafone
- Dr. Yvonne Thompson CBE – Entrepreneur and author
- Elske Doets – MD and Owner Jan Doets America Tours
- Enny van de Velden – Chair of the board of Directors and CCO CCV Group B.V.
- Eva Hukshorn – Strategy Advisor Re-Born
- Hajir Hajji – Commercial Director Action
- Heena Jethwa – Digital Workplace Services Leader IBM
- Hendrikje Crebolder – Director Development & Media Rijksmuseum
- Jackie Reardon – Author, entrepreneur, speaker and life coach
- Jane Turner – Head of the Rijksprentenkabinet Rijksmuseum
- Khadija Arib – President House of Representatives
- Laura Visco – Executive Creative Director 72andSunny
Where: from 12:30 – 18.30 hrs in De Hallen Studio’s, Amsterdam
Would you like more information? harpersbazaar.nl/network
Program 6th March 2019
|13.00||Introduction Miluska van t Lam and Nancy Poleon|
|13.10||Jackie Reardon mini-masterclass||Why developing mental strength leads to better results and increases your visibility at work|
|13.55||Interview Dr Yvonne Thompson CBE||The truth about why networking is the most essential career tool|
|14.10||Interview Enny van de Velden||Make your unique qualities visible|
|14.30||Interview Eva Hukshorn and Elske Doets||The importance of aligning your career with your core values|
|15.35||Panel discussion Heena Jethwa, Annelies Valk and Laura Visco||Fearless ambition, building a career abroad|
|16.20||Talk Anika de Groot||Where women run the world|
|16.30||Interview Hajir Hajji||Appearances matter|
|16.45||Talk Hendrikje Crebolder and Jane Turner||Get rid of your limiting beliefs|
|17.05||Interview Khadija Arib||Perception matters|
|17.25||Music by Ntjam Rosie and Marle Thomson|
It is going to be an inspiring day, full of new connections, ideas and insights. And there is something special we’ve organized for you. We have partnered with Disney who will be hosting a special screening of their new film Captain Marvel. Yes, a film about female empowerment and with a female superhero! The film stars Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson.
The film screening will take place immediately after our International Women’s Day Summit right next door at De Filmhallen in Amsterdam. If you buy a ticket to the summit you will also receive an invitation to this free special screening of the film! The Disney program will be from 19.00-21.45 hours.
So join us for this incredible day full of female role-models and new sisters for you to meet!
Participants may cancel their registration without penalty up until 7 days prior to the event. Cancellations received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee. Cancellations received the day before, the day of, or after an event will not be eligible for a refund.
Photocredits Photo Khadija Arib: Wendelien Daan