Man in the mirror
I believe that the most powerful tool in personal development is self-reflection. And last week was a week full of self-reflection.
Like The King of Pop said:
“I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change”
For me that meant, not being so hard on myself. Trusting myself more and believing in the value of the process of change.
This year, it is only April, there have been a lot of changes for me, and work-wise those are:
– Organizing a business retreat abroad, we had so much fun check out the pictures here.
– new additions to my team to help me up my end game, that is why I am so proud to work with women like Mio van der Mei and Lisa Kong.
– a new and improved partnership with Harper’s Bazaar…. can you believe we are now already at 80% of tickets sold for the High Tea? You can still get yours here, but you have to be quick. We will be announcing the details of this partnership at the high tea. It will be so much fun! I love the new and improved Pulitzer hotel!
– I am focusing more on helping women build their brands through the face to face editions of the Ecourse, the 2nd one this year is on the 23rd of may
– And lastly, instead of 4 seminars, we are only organizing 2 this year on the 19th of June and 20th of November and to that end…………
I am happy to announce the speakers of the first BrandedU seminar this year!
Tineke Meijerman (Facebook)
Esther Buitendijk (Urbanmoms.nl)
Karlijn Visser & Evelyne van Hasselt (Holistik)
Stephanie Afrifa (Talkshow host & Cultural producer)
Tickets are available here! Make sure you get your ticket before May 1st to receive our 30% early bird discount.
Our calendar up to June:
7th May Bazaar Network Academy in cooperation with BrandedU Launch
23rd May Face to face Ecourse starts
19th June Building you as a brand Seminar