(She is gonna let nobody)
Yep it’s time to talk about Lady Gaga. . . . Did you see her film A STAR IS BORN yet?
So what can we say about Lady Gaga and her personal branding?
She exudes empowerment, intelligence and I love that she uses her voice and visibility to help and support women. Here are my 4 lessons learned.
1. Create the right partnerships.
What she did with Bradley Cooper for the film was a unique partnership. Every interview I have seen or read, she talks about having an equal partnership. This shows throughout the movie but also it makes her an avid promoter of how it should be in Hollywood and how women should not just be taken seriously but should also take themselves seriously. But then again she has always been great with collaborations. From working with brands like Tiffany jewelry to working with women like Beyonce.
2. Use your clothing style to convey your story or message
3. Never ever give up. Always persist
Did you know how she got her name
4.Lady Gaga uses the Internet to build her community.
She calls her followers little monsters. This is something that they love. It makes them part of a group. We all need that right? We all need a tribe to belong to.
My tribe is coming together on the 6th of March for the International Women’s Day summit. Just look at who is part of this tribe and will be speaking there:
- Anika de Groot – Director Fundraising & Communications Dance4Life
- Annelies Valk – Senior Global Brand Strategy Manager Vodafone
- Dr. Yvonne Thompson CBE – Entrepreneur and author
Doets– MD and Owner Jan DoetsAmerica Tours
- Enny van de Velden – Chair of the
boardof Directors and CCO CCV Group B.V.
- Eva Hukshorn – Strategy Advisor Re-Born
- Hajir Hajji – Commercial Director Action
- Heena Jethwa – Digital Workplace Services Leader IBM
- Hendrikje Crebolder –
DirectorDevelopment & Media Rijksmuseum
- Jackie Reardon – Author, entrepreneur, speaker
- Jane Turner – Head of the Rijksprentenkabinet Rijksmuseum
- Khadija Arib – President House of Representatives
- Laura Visco – Executive Creative Director 72andSunny
And we will have music by Ntjam Rosie and Marle Thomson! Cool tribe don’t you think?!
Where: from 12:30 – 18.30 hrs in De Hallen Studio’s, Amsterdam
And…. If you buy a ticket to the summit you will also receive an invitation to this free special screening of the film Captain Marvel! The Disney program will be from 19.00-21.45 hours.
So join our tribe for this incredible day!