So….do think you have the luxury to sit and do nothing? Or do you:
- Feel the urgency to set goals and to achieve them and not just keep dreaming and brainstorming
- Want to develop in business career and want to live your life on your terms.
- Want to move forward instead of standing still and delaying things
- Want to have the guts to pursue your real wishes.
- Think that more is possible than you do now but you don’t know how to handle it in the right way and thus get out of your routine
- Want to focus on yourself so that you can decide which direction you want to go with your career.
If so, let’s get you moving girl!
But wait, there is one big challenge.
Do you have enough bagage? Are you carrying enough awareness, confidence and believe in yourself? Every single one of them can be learned. Did you know that having confidence is a skill people develop?
Why would anyone hire you if you don’t believe you can do it? Would you go to a hair dresser that doesn’t say with confidence that she can style your hair? I think not!
So let’s keep it real. You gotta put in the work and like they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day. But you don’t have to do it by yourself. I am the most impatient woman in the world, those who know me well can testify on this, so I like to do this with focus and the right energy.
Because if I don’t who will, AND WHY WAIT?
You need to do the work that will make the difference in your career. And that is simply start building a personal brand that rocks.
Yes because the problem preventing women from rising in the workplace now is that: WOMEN DON’T MAKE THEMSELVES VISIBLE!
That’s why I believe in Rock ‘n roll branding: The self-promotion framework even introverts can get comfortable with.
I am on a mission to teach future female leaders how to be seen and heard. Knowledge is nothing if it’s not visible. Personal branding is about learning how to get your voice heard authentically so you can have more impact and influence at work. Modesty is killing women’s careers and their progression to the top. Speaking up about your achievements at work is a selfless act – and is the key to closing the gender gap.
Don’t you want to be recognized at work for who you are and all that you can be? If so then building a strong personal brand is the answer.