“We are family
I got all my sisters with me”
Remember Sister Sledge?! Today it’s all about our International Women’s Day Summit! I want us to come together on the 6th of March like sisters! And guess what? We are holding this event in English, so everyone can join us!
Women in business face the same challenges and opportunities as men, but they don’t have the networks, the role models and mindset. This is why our Network Academy exists. I personally want to encourage more women to think of themselves as leaders and I believe the best way to do this is by showcasing role models. Because if you can see it, you can be it!
Why do we need to come together like sisters?
The number one reason is that Women-Only-Networks work really well for career women, because:
• We focus on getting more women to meet each other because in today’s market, networking is essential to a fruitful professional life.
• Inspiration is where we start, we share stories by role models that inspire women. What can we learn from them?
• It is a way to build lasting relationships with other ambitious professional women in a way that feels comfortable and an environment that empowers.
• Women’s networks play a vital role in empowering women to work together and break through the glass ceiling. Because they are less about selling and more about sharing.
So you need to work less and network more!
Let me tell you more about the 6th of March. We start at 13.30 and go on until 18.30 with networking drinks. Speakers announced so far are:
• Cara Antoine – Chief Marketing & Operations Officer – Microsoft Netherlands
• Margriet Sitskoorn – Neuropsychologist en professor at Tilburg University
• Margreet Wieringa – MD at DeLaMar Theater
• Sabrina Starke – Singer
Cecile Narinx – Editor in Chief Harper’s Bazaar and myself will be the moderators.
We will be announcing new speakers on a weekly base.
Costs and location?
You can buy a ticket here for €249,-. And if you want to join our Network Academy you pay an extra €50,- (instead of €119,79) here!
The event will take place at DeLaMar Theater in Amsterdam.
About the Network Academy
The Harper’s Bazaar Network Academy, in collaboration with BrandedU, was designed for
working, ambitious women who want to learn and want to network outside their own sector or
company. This networking takes place in a sophisticated and beautiful setting where inspiring women share their personal experiences of becoming a role model. The Network
Academy aims to inspire, connect, motivate and help women to achieve their dreams and reach
the top of their field.
Get more info here about the Network Academy!
Will I see you the 6th of March?
“We are family
Get up everybody and sing”