We‘re partnering up with Refugee Talent Hub to offer a great opportunity to women with a refugee background to build a network and kick start their career in The Netherlands.
There’s so much happening at AmplifyHER!
We’ve partnered up with ABN AMRO, Rituals and IBM to give their best advice during workshops.
More women in tech are key to future-proofing the industry. Can your work be improved by applying the technical possibilities?
Get ready to experience IBM Garage. Because the work you do today will define you tomorrow!
Money moves by ABN AMRO
Does your money work for you or do you work for your money? Most women think that finance and money is just “not their thing”.
Join this workshop and get practical tips on how to start building your investment portfolio!
Improve your wellbeing in the workplace by Rituals
If we want to get more women in decision making roles, we need to focus on the wellbeing of women. This workshop will be about reducing women’s stress level, both at work & at home, and making them more rested and energized.
Find out more about the rest of the day here
Grab one of the last tickets and join us on the 1st of November in Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ in Amsterdam!
AmplifyHER is almost here!
And you don’t want to miss these fabulous speakers:
- Abigail Norville – Deputy Secretary-General Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
- Busi Sizani – Head of Global Diversity and Inclusion at Deliveroo
- Carola Hoekstra – CEO Stromma Netherlands
- Daniela Weitman – Chief Digital Officer DLL
- Eva Westerhoff – Founder Ability – Aegon Disability Employee Network
- Fatima Koning – Chief Group Sales Officer at IWG plc
- Jeanne Mari Van Rooyen – Director Airfreight Perishables Kuehne + Nagel
- Kaaren Davoli – Vice President Global Marketing TomTom
- MaameYaa Kwafo-Akoto – Partner- Allen & Overy Funds & Asset Management Group
- Noraly Soedito – Head of Financial Recovery & Operations bij ABN AMRO Bank
- Natascha Van Grinsven – Commercieel Directeur Telstar 1963
- Nathalie Van Berkel – Member of the Executive Board of UWV
- Niki Kauffmann-Schilling – Director Innovation & Sustainability at Rituals
- Petra de Ruiter – COO Transavia
- Telma Negreiros – Vice President PR & Communication Europe at Lynk & Co
- Vanessa van der Wiel – PWC Partner
Hurry up, there are only a few tickets left!
This is THE conference for women in the workplace you have been waiting for!
Wanna get inspired, accelerate your career and meet all of your workplace sisters in the real world?
Here’s the program
12.00-13.00 Registration and walk in lunch
13.00 PART 1
Panel: How to outsmart your limiting beliefs and unconscious bias
Storytelling: We have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, and say YES!
Panel: Why we need more sisterhood in business for women to shine
Knowledge sharing: How to stay sane and improve your well being at work & in life
14.15: Break out sessions on Finance, Wellbeing and Women in Tech
15.15 PART 2
Knowledge sharing: What I wish I knew earlier in my career about women’s power
Panel: How men can be an allies and challenge bias in the workplace
Knowledge sharing: Focus on authenticity instead of being one of the guys
Panel: How to thrive in a male dominated workplace
16.30 Break out sessions on Finance, Wellbeing and Women in Tech
17.30 PART 3
Knowledge sharing: Make great places to work for all women
Panel: Ways to be taken seriously as a career woman
Storytelling: Where you have been helps you to define your own future
Storytelling: Making the invisible visible
Join us on the 1st of November in Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ in Amsterdam! There are only a few tickets left!